See Pyrocko's documentation for more information on Green's function stores.
- Aki, Keiiti, and Paul G. Richards. Quantitative seismology. Vol. 1. 2002.
- Wang, R., F. Lorenzo-Martín and F. Roth (2003), Computation of deformation induced by earthquakes in a multi-layered elastic crust - FORTRAN programs EDGRN/EDCMP, Computer and Geosciences, 29(2), 195-207.
- Wang, R., F. Lorenzo-Martin and F. Roth (2006), PSGRN/PSCMP - a new code for calculating co- and post-seismic deformation, geoid and gravity changes based on the viscoelastic-gravitational dislocation theory, Computers and Geosciences, 32, 527-541. DOI:10.1016/j.cageo.2005.08.006.
- Wang, R. et al. (2017), Complete synthetic seismograms based on a spherical self-gravitating Earth model with an atmosphere-ocean-mantle-core structure, Geopysical Journal International, 210(3), 1739-1764, DOI:10.1093/gji/ggx259
- Wang, R., (1999), A simple orthonormalization method for stable and efficient computation of Green’s functions, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 89(3), 733-741.0